How To Use Instagram To Lose Weight Faster!


10 Day challenge: How To Lose Fat And Tone Up In Only 10 days! Millions of individuals worldwide are attempting to shed excess pounds through dieting and exercise. Following a variety of challenges is definitely one of the best ways to improve your overall health and lose extra weight. There are many diets available, but not all of them are designed to work for everyone.

10 day challenge

For the 10-day challenge, I chose to implement both a low carb and low sugar approach. I also eliminated as much as possible from my diet: breads, sweets, white flour, rice, etc. I substituted high quality protein such as organic eggs and chicken for those items. The trick was to eat more calories than required to maintain my weight, which allowed me to quickly lose a significant amount of weight.

The reason for this strategy is that by only eating one type of food per day, I would be increasing my metabolism and burning off more calories each day. Also, by allowing myself only a few carbs (and no sugar) per day, I would limit my food cravings. That's why I'm always asked to limit my sugar intake while on the 10 days! It's important to cut out all the white flour and breads at least for ten days so that you are not tempted.

I also recommend eliminating as many refined carbohydrates as possible while following the 10 day challenge diet plan. Refined carbohydrates are made from white flour, which contain lots of calories and little nutritional value. By eliminating them from your diet, you will not only lose weight, you'll improve your digestion!

Another great thing to do is to eat more raw fruits and vegetables. Raw fruits and veggies contain high amounts of antioxidants, which are important in detoxifying your body. High levels of antioxidants in the body are important because they help to break down harmful free radicals. Therefore, eating more raw vegetables and fruits in your diet will definitely help you lose weight and have a better overall health. You can also increase your daily consumption of these healthy foods by eating more organic chicken and lean beef.

Finally, another format that I use to challenge myself while dieting is Instagram. Everyone who has an Instagram account can see pictures of me doing every day things! One of my favourite instagrammers are j.lo. j.lo has a personal Instagram page where she shares funny pictures and everyday life situations. So, I decided that every time I posted a picture on Instagram, I would post a link to one of her posts. Every single day, I post a new page with a new photo and caption.

This was a really easy way to add some motivation to start posting on Instagram again. The second part to this Instagram program was to use it as another format to track my progress. When I post an image on Instagram, I can track the number of people who tag my photo or comment on it. I can also track the number of comments that someone leaves. Now, I only focus on j.lo's Instagram page, but you can imagine how much traffic you can generate from the other pages you see on Instagram. If you want to be successful with the 10-day challenge, you need to make sure that you use this marketing strategy.

Lastly, I like to challenge myself with small amounts of sugar. Since I mentioned in the last article that I like to eat raw vegetables and fruits, I try and limit the amount of sugary foods that I am eating. For me, when I cut the sugar, it makes it easier for me to lose weight. This program might not work for everyone, but it works for me and j.lo.


Comments