How I Managed to Complete the 10-Day Challenge With Zero Carb Diets


The 10-day challenge is an intensive weight loss program which claims fast weight loss within 10 days. People who have successfully completed the program are often very honest and dedicated about their progress. But, there are a few fad diets out there that make it look too good to be true. Here is how to tell the fad diets from the real ones:

10 day challenge

First, stay away from the sugar challenge. The 10 day challenge makes you drink shakes that consist of sugar and fake sweeteners such as agave nectar or maple syrup and eat foods like ramen noodles and sweet potatoes. These diets require you to also eliminate one type of carbohydrate from your daily intake of carbohydrates. Sugar and sweets are not allowed in this program. Also, you will not be consuming any high calorie foods like cakes, cookies, candies, rice, pasta, and pizza crusts.

Secondly, stay away from the pasta diet. This is another one of the popular fad diets that claims you can lose weight in 10 days with ease. The first problem with this diet is that it requires you to only eat pasta per day! Sounds crazy doesn't it? You must think that eating pasta only per day is the easiest way to lose weight. In actuality, pasta is heavy and gets absorbed into your body too quickly, leaving you hungrier all day long.

Third, do not fall for the low carb diets. Most of these low carb diet plans include only very limited amounts of whole grains. This is to avoid people with gluten allergies from being forced to constantly eat breads and cereals. The idea behind low carb diets is to limit or eliminate processed foods, sugar, and excessive carbohydrates, which are known to increase your chances of getting heart attacks, diabetes, obesity, and various other health problems.

Fourth, do not rely on supplements as a means of getting rid of your 10 days of hard work. Supplements like creatine monohydrate, beta-sitosterol, L-carnitine, chromium picolinate, and green tea are popular among bodybuilders and power lifters as a way of boosting their endurance and performance while on the training program. However, they cannot replace having good nutrition and regular exercise, because supplementations like creatine monohydrate, beta-sitosterol, L-carnitine, and chromium picolinate, as well as green tea, cannot provide the level of nutrients and energy needed by your body to successfully complete a 10 day challenge.

Lastly, Instagram may be another format to help you lose weight and stay motivated. I was excited when I saw j.lo's Instagram account, because I had been looking for a way to stay motivated while not eating healthy food, or drinking sugary pop. In just over two weeks, I was able to add j.lo's Instagram feed to my daily menu planning, and I was able to stay on target with the 10 day challenge simply because I had something in common with j.lo: both of us loved healthy and delicious food! That's why I was excited to see his Instagram feed, because he was sharing the same love for food and fitness that I did. So I decided to join him on his Instagram feed and help him stay motivated, and I was able to stay on track with the challenge.

After I joined j.lo's Instagram account, I started creating daily menu plans, and even a few weekly recipes, all based off of the halo's favorite meals - chicken sandwiches with lettuce and tomato, and alfalfa lasagna with broccoli and mushrooms, turkey chili that I made with peppers, onions, and mushrooms, and even an egg casserole that I spiced with ginger and garlic. I made sure that I was following a-rod's Instagram routine, so I didn't have to wait a long time before I got some of the things that I missed out on in the past. This turned out to be another great reason to start using Instagram and other formats in the future. It also gave me another format to compare everything to, which is helpful for the long-term goal setting. One of the biggest things that I was missing when I was dieting knew exactly what I needed to eat to lose weight or maintain the weight that I already had.

After completing my first challenge, I wanted to keep the momentum going by doing another one for the next two weeks, and then another for the next two months. Once I completed my first challenge, I knew that I would definitely be able to stick to my nutrition and dieting plan even if I was on a tight budget because it was built off of a personal experience that I was able to relate to. This kept me motivated to follow through with the diet plan and made the process so much easier when it was first implemented.


Comments