How to Lose Weight Instantly Using J.Lo's 10 Day Challenge


10 day diet challenge isn't exempt from basic principles of healthy quick weight reduction. A healthy quick weight loss dynamic is around 1-2 pounds loss per day, which means 500-1000 calories restrictions per day (6). However, rapid weight reduction is often considered unhealthy, and thus drastic calorie reduction is not an option for long term steady weight reduction. Rapid weight reduction should be a tool for enhancing your self confidence and self control, not a cause for concern.

10 day challenge

Low carb diets like the 10 day challenge is all about restricting carbohydrates to only specific sources and to a degree. This means no bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, starchy veggies or fruit. What's more, you can never eat bread again. The thinking goes that you'll crave those kinds of foods when your blood sugar dips dangerously low. This is absolutely false.

When I started the 10 days with the challenge, my biggest problem was that I couldn't get off the couch. If I got off the couch, I would usually binge. So, after a week or so, I realized that depriving myself of carbohydrates completely wouldn't help either. It was going to be a slow road back to my normal eating habits. Besides, I wanted to see if ketones would do the same job.

The plan I used was the ketones diet plan. Ketones are simply the fuel for your muscles. You consume them when you have a workout or during times when you are really hungry. This strategy will make it easy for you to monitor your calorie intake, as well as allow you to keep track of how many calories you burn while you are exercising. With a traditional diet, you only know how much food you eat and when you eat it. Ketones will make it possible for you to eat all the calories you want, and for it to be metabolized.

The Instagram marketing strategy that I used for the 10 day challenge was another format, but it worked in a different way. Instead of tracking calories or carbs, I just looked at the pictures I posted on Instagram every day. Every day, I estimated the number of the likes I had on my Instagram page and compared that to the number of comments I had on each picture.

So, how did I track calories with this another format? I used an online calorie burning calculator that I found online. I plugged the number of likes into the calculator and then checked the results against my estimated calorie intake. Since I didn't like counting calories, I decided to use the j.lo calculator instead. This allowed me to stay on track as I didn't have to worry about counting calories.

After my first Instagram campaign, I knew that I was on to something. I had several followers, but there was a very low conversion rate. That meant that fewer people were clicking on my links and joining the 10 day challenge, which was a disappointment to me because I felt it would be a waste of time if I didn't get some good quality backlinks.

After I deleted the calculator, I also deleted the idea that j.lo could be my "sugar Instigator". But, after a few failed attempts, I still wasn't getting the quality backlinks I needed to make this work. This is when I decided that I wasn't going to give up, no matter what the results were. I still love the idea behind the challenge, and I plan to stick with the plan to make it work.

So, instead of gourmet food or anything else, I'm just substituting in the ingredients that I know will convert. For instance, instead of using 2 cups of rice, I'm using a cup of grounded pepper. Instead of using 2 eggs, I'm using a quarter cup of yogurt. That way, when I post an update, I can simply link to one of my posts with the appropriate links. I know that the majority of people reading this article are going to need to stop consuming the unhealthy ingredients that I mentioned above, but if I can at least offer a more natural alternative, then that's better.

To continue with the goal of the 10-Day Challenge, every other day, for the next ten days, I'm replacing one unhealthy ingredient with another one. For instance, today I replaced sugar with sucrose, a cheap artificial sweetener that's also found in many foods. In addition to helping my overall blood sugar level, this little change made me very happy. I actually feel better after I do a couple of sugar free recipes.

The point of the 10-day challenge was to teach everyone involved, including myself, how to create and maintain healthy eating routines, and how to incorporate the discipline into our lives. While it didn't work out as planned, and the cookbook definitely left a lot to be desired, I believe that when people read the cookbook and do the recipes, they'll realize that the cookbook isn't intended to make anyone into some sort of fitness star, but rather, to help educate people on healthier cooking techniques. In this case, that includes swapping out unhealthy ingredients with healthier ones. If you're looking for a healthier, more convenient alternative to the unhealthy fried chicken that J.Lo likes, and want to see how easy it is to transition your normal meals to include meat, vegetables, and whole grain carbs, check out the 10 Day Fitness Challenge, which has just been released!


Comments